Kydex Inside the Waistband Holster
Our Inside the Waistband Holsters feature:
- Two (2) position cant adjustable for straight or forward draw
- Holster body made with 0.080 inch Kydex
- Nylon belt clip or Hazmat Holster Tough Hook in 1.5 inch or 1.75 inch
- NEW Discreet Carry Concepts Monoblock 1.5 Inch Belt Clip
- Retention adjustable
- Flared opening for easy re-holstering
- Quality black oxide coated hardware
- Recommended only to be worn with a quality belt (Will not secure to soft cloth / dress belts)
- High sweat guard covers weapon from contact with the user's skin
- This holster will not accept guns equipped with any light or laser attachment. We are not currently able to offer this holster with any light or laser attachment
- Holster is not designed for cross draw, outside the waistband or small of the back use
- Our Canik TP9 Elite SC, Taurus TH9c, Springfield Hellcat OSP, Walther PDP & S&W SD40VE have clearance for slide mounted optics
- G3 & G3C TORO (Optic Cut) models available!
- M&P 2.0 are Non-safety models only!
- Springfield Hellcat holster will not fit RDP model.
- Packets of Vibra-Tite Thread Locker available. See HERE
- Add a custom Tactical Infusions print HERE
- Add Magazine Carrier HERE
- See Spring Steel Metal Belt Clip HERE
- See Discreet Carry Concepts Monoblock Clip HERE
- See Hazmat Holsters Tough Hook HERE
- See Belt Clip Mounting Instructions HERE
- See Color Selection HERE
These are our standard hard shell Inside the Waistband holsters designed to be best worn on or behind your hip.
This holsters is built to order. If you need slight alterations or color options, please let me know and I will do my best to fit it to your needs! I always have Black, Flat Dark Earth, Tiffany Blue, OD Green and Coyote Brown in stock!
Holsters are model specific. Do not order a holster unless your model is listed. The use of a holster with a gun it was not designed for may damage the firearm and be unsafe. Do not use holster if damaged. Test fit and practice with an unloaded firearm only.
The replica firearm shown in photos is not included.
Belt Clip Installation
Check out @tacticoolmom on Instagram!
Follow her on Instagram for great advice and tips on everyday carrying concealed.