Outside the Waistband Holster for the Taurus TX22 Competition
Our Taurus TX22 Competition Kydex Outside the Waistband Holster features:
- Holster construction requires more hand fitting than our regular line and may take longer to construct. Build time may be 2-3 days longer than posted time.
- Holster would be considered a high rise fit.
- Index Thermoplastic's X-Loop (Loop does not adjust for cant) or option for no mounting system. Mounting hole pattern compatible with Safailand QLS Fork. Mounting holes are 3/4 inch center to center.
- We do not sell the SafariLand QLS Fork or attachment hardware.
- Compatible with any red dot sight that does not hang over the front of the sight mounting plate.
- Holster body constructed with 0.093 inch Kydex (Black Only)
- Level 1 security only / NOT A DUTY HOLSTER!
- Internal clearance for most thread protectors. Option for open muzzle available. Will not fit any muzzle device wider than gun slide.
- Will NOT FIT TandemKross Game Changer Pro Compensator with closed muzzle!
- TX22 will fit TandemKross "Eagle Eye" tall suppressor sights.
- Holster mounting points can not be altered to fit any triangular mounting system. Will not fit the Safariland USPSA mounting kit.
- Holster has not been test fit with any sound suppressors and was not designed to be used with one.
- Retention adjustable
- Right or Left Hand
- Flared opening for easy re-holstering
- Quality black oxide coated hardware
- Recommended only to be worn with a quality belt
- This holster will not accept guns equipped with any light or laser attachment. We are not currently able to offer this holster with any light or laser attachment.
- Holster is NOT designed for cross draw or small of the back use
- Packets of Vibra-Tite Thread Locker available. See HERE
- Find a Magazine Carrier HERE
This holster is built to order. If you need slight alterations, please let me know and I will do my best to fit it to your needs! We only have black 0.093 inch Kydex in stock at this time. Colors will become available in the future.
Holsters are model specific. Do not order a holster unless your model is listed. The use of a holster with a gun it was not designed for may damage the firearm and be unsafe. Do not use holster if damaged. Test fit and practice with an unloaded firearm only.
The replica firearm shown in photos is not included.