Appendix Carry / Inside the Waistband Holsters
Our Appendix Carry / Inside the Waistband Holsters feature:
****Right Hand Only!!!****
- Holsters include Raven Concealment Systems VG Claw™ (removal hardware included)
- Holster body made with 0.080 inch Kydex
- Nylon belt clip or Hazmat Tough Hook in 1.5 inch or 1.75 inch
- Most large frame or double stack guns will come with two (2) Tough Hooks if selected.
- Available with a Steel Belt Clip or Discreet Carry Concepts Monoblock Clip
- Retention adjustable
- Flared opening for easy re-holstering
- Quality black oxide coated hardware
- Recommended only to be worn with a quality belt (Will not secure to soft cloth / dress belts)
- High sweat guard covers weapon from contact with the user's skin
- This holster will not accept guns equipped with any light or laser attachment. We are not currently able to offer this holster with any light or laser attachment
- Holster is not designed for cross draw, outside the waistband or small of the back use
- M&P 2.0 are non-safety models only!
- Taurus G3 TORO, G3C TORO, TH9C, Canik TP9 Elite SC, Springfield Hellcat OSP, Walther PDP, Ruger Max 9 and S&W SD9/40VE are optic ready holsters.
- Springfield Hellcat holster will not fit Hellcat RDP.
- Add a custom Tactical Infusions print HERE
- Add Magazine Carrier HERE
- Packets of Vibra-Tite Thread Locker available. See HERE
- See All Belt Clip Mounting Instructions HERE
- See RCS VG Claw HERE
- See Spring Steel Metal Belt Clip HERE
- See Discreet Carry Concepts Monoblock Clip HERE
- See Hazmat Holsters Tough Hook HERE
- See Color Selection HERE
If selecting a Tough Hook alone, holes for mounting a belt clip will not be added
These holsters are designed to carry best in the "appendix" or front carry position.
This holsters is built to order. If you need slight alterations or color options, please let me know and I will do my best to fit it to your needs! I always have Black, Flat Dark Earth, Tiffany Blue, OD Green and Coyote Brown in stock!
Holsters are model specific. Do not order a holster unless your model is listed. The use of a holster with a gun it was not designed for may damage the firearm and be unsafe. Do not use holster if damaged. Test fit and practice with an unloaded firearm only.
The replica firearm shown in photos is not included.
Raven Concealment Systems VG Claw and our Spring Steel Belt Clip
Video courtesy of Tacticool Mom (@Tacticoolmom)